|Week||Start date Start||End Date||Deadline||Place||Instructors||Time||Language||Available seats Plasser|
|09:00 - 16:00||English||Available seats Available seats|
|Start date: 16.05.2019|
|End Date: 17.05.2019|
81 Toh Guan Road East
#04-01 Secom Centre
|Gatherings: 09:00 - 16:00|
|Available seats: Available seats|
Provide participants with a basic maintenance and operation of the K-Thrust 700 system. The participants will be
able to operate the K-Thrust 700, and use it as a tool to troubleshoot the thruster feedback and command failure.
The participants will have the knowledge and the hands-on practice on actual K-Thrust 700 Field Station and Operator Station.
• Introduction to K-Thrust 700 System
• System topology of K-Thrust 700
• Interface between K-Thrust 700 with other Kongsberg system (K-Pos, K-Bridge, K-Chief 700, c-Joy)
• Basic operations of K-Thrust 700 system
• K-Thrust Field Station FS240C
• K-Thrust Operator Station layout and wiring
• Utility panel and Lever panel
• System drawing and Wiring drawing of K-Thrust 700
• Cable layout and cable details of K-Thrust 700
• RPC420 card
• Direct controller wiring
• Difference between NFU and FU panels
• Testing and Troubleshooting
The training will be a combination of theoretical lessons and practical exercises. Focus will be on K-Thrust 700
system design, K-Thrust Operator Station design, Power&Wiring drawing, cable layout, system fault-finding and maintenance. The participant will be using a stand-alone K-Thrust 700 Operator Station and Field Station during the course. For lab exercises, we will utilize Thruster Equipment such as Azimuth Lever, Utility Panel and Level Panel. We will check the thruster feedback and command on theRPC420 card.
Completed K-Chief 700 maintenance course for SPBus or RBus.