This course has no future course date(s) listed. Use the form to contact the course provider for more information.
After the course, the successful participant is able to:
• Explain the basic principles of the K-Chief 700 system.
• Operate the K-Chief 700 system.
• Introduction to K-Chief 700 and K-Safe
• Main system components overview
• Basic operation
• Access rights
• Alarm system
• Module definitions
• Applications (K-Safe, Power Management,
The training will be a combination of theoretical lessons
and practical exercises. Each participant will be using a
stand-alone operator station during the course.
The course use software for a generic drillship with the newest HMI and SW (AIM 8.x). This course can also be run as a tailor made course for one specific customer.
No special requirements.
Personnel who will operate the automation and safety
system. Typical bridge personnel on DP vessels